Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Robert Weiner
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Fri, 24 Jun 2022 08:44:01 -0400

Hi Tim:

Great to see you working with Org and Hyperbole together.  It is funny you mention a dashboard as that is the main next feature we are working on for Hyperbole.  Presently, there is a 'personal button file' that serves as your launch pad for any commonly used hyperbuttons, accessed with {C-h h b p}.  There is a similar per directory file, {C-h h b d}, any of which can be Org files or any format you prefer.  To augment the personal file, we plan on adding a quick access menu to search, jump to and edit your personal, commonly used Hyperbole, Emacs and Org constructs that would serve as a dashboard, bringing together a lot of the hyper capabilities distributed throughout Emacs, including all categories of Hyperbole buttons, Org files, bookmarks, URLs, agenda items, notes, todos, etc. And each type will be customizable so you can use your favorite feature whether from Org, Hyperbole or another package.  It is in early development now, so feel free to mention any wishlist items.