Re: [BUG] random org-mode warning [9.5.4 (9.5.4-g7c61a3 @ /home/cro/.ema

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] random org-mode warning [9.5.4 (9.5.4-g7c61a3 @ /home/cro/.emacs.default/straight/build/org/)]
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 16:50:13 +0800

Cristi Constantin <cristi.constantin@posteo.net> writes:

> Than you for the response! I tried the fix you suggested, but I still
> see this:
>
> Warning (org-element-cache): org-element--cache: Org parser error in
> 2022-log.org::179869. Resetting.
>   The error was: (error "Invalid search bound (wrong side of point)")

This is unfortunate. I have also seen this issue recently but I cannot
figure out what is the cause just yet. However, I have only seen the
problem a handful of times recently.

If you are still seeing the warning regularly, would you mind trying to
revert 4487acc63, 93821b431, e156e5425, e5e7ae36c one by one and check
if reverting solves the problem?

Best,
Ihor