Got an org-element warning: How to report?

From: Gregor Zattler
Subject: Got an org-element warning: How to report?
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2022 12:11:02 +0200

Hello org-mode devs, Ihor,

today, when opening several org files for my agenda, I got a

Warning (org-element-cache): ...

which is 7100 characters long and contains private data
(filenames headlines, ...)

Is this interesting for debugging, if so, does it still make
sense if I first anonymize the sensitive data with xxxxxxxxxx?

This is with a newly build emacs and org-mode main from
yesterday.

I will store the warnings buffer for a few days in case it's
interesting.

Ciao; Gregor
--