Re: org-cite: only last names and et al. for more than two coauthors

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: org-cite: only last names and et al. for more than two coauthors
Date: Tue, 28 Jun 2022 14:10:30 +0000

Hi, thx for your answer.
Sorry for my poor understanding of org-cite. I added
```
(require 'oc-natbib)
(setq org-cite-export-processors
      '((latex natbib)
        (t basic)))
```
to my init file and then it worked smoothly. I can even put
```
#+cite_export: natbib customstylefile.bst
```
in my org file to use an extraneous bibliography style file, which is pretty
nice.

A last question though: is it possible to set the 'round' option without having
to insert the latex header
```
#+LATEX_HEADER: \usepackage[round]{natbib}
```
?

Thanks a lot for your work with org-cite.

Best,