Re: Change both width and height of R plot in SRC block

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Change both width and height of R plot in SRC block
Date: Thu, 30 Jun 2022 08:46:52 -0400 (EDT)

On 30 June 2022, Gerardo Moro wrote:

I have been trying for over a year to change the output plot size when
using Orgmode SRC blocks with R. I have tried both using orgmode settings
and R settings.

I have a table from which I take some values.

#+name: cost
#+begin_src R :results output file graphics :file imag/cost.jpg :var tab=cost

You can put height and width attributes for the image into the source block header:

#+begin_src R :results output file graphics :file imag/cost.jpg :var tab=cost
:width 800 :height 400

(You mention #+attr_org, but there's a bad colon in what you quote.)

If this doesn't work, please give a reproducible example, and we can figure it out. The code you quote doesn't work because we don't have the cost data.

Bill

--
William Denton
https://www.miskatonic.org/