Re: Serving .org files for worg (was: Re: Library of babel help)

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: Serving .org files for worg (was: Re: Library of babel help)
Date: Fri, 1 Jul 2022 00:04:28 +0700

On 30/06/2022 22:45, Max Nikulin wrote:
On 30/06/2022 16:06, Tim Cross wrote:

No, that doesn't work for me using either chrome or firefox. Chrome just
keeps switching back to the HTML url and firefox just hangs, returning
nothing.

Tim, have you checked your Downloads folder? It may be full of .org files you tried to download from worg. Chromium just saves files unless it is explicitly configured to display save dialog. Behavior of Firefox changed around version 100 toward this direction (and I have to tweak setting to restore older behavior with /tmp for files intended to be opened in external applications).