Re: Bug: org-mime-htmlize generates unwanted equations numbers in mail [

From: Uwe Brauer
Subject: Re: Bug: org-mime-htmlize generates unwanted equations numbers in mail [
Date: Wed, 06 Jul 2022 22:46:12 +0200

>>> "JV" == Joseph Vidal-Rosset <joseph@vidal-rosset.net> writes:

> https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2019-11/msg00016.html

> Hello,

> I would be glad to apply this patch. But I do not succeed in finding in
> org-mode documentation how applying a patch.

I am confused. This patch has been applied as far as I know at least for
me

\begin{displaymath}
  \int   f dx =0
\end{displaymath}

\begin{equation*}
 \sum \alpha_{i}=0
\end{equation*}

Does not generate numbers, does it for you.

You would apply the patch (depending were you are in the org-mode tree)

 patch < 0001-ox-html-Add-equation-numbers-only-for-numbered-envir.patch

And then you need to compile (and install again)

--
I strongly condemn Putin's war of aggression against the Ukraine.
I support the ban of Russia from SWIFT.