Re: Org mode export accessibility

From: T.V Raman
Subject: Re: Org mode export accessibility
Date: Sat, 09 Jul 2022 06:20:27 -0700

What can or cannot be preserved is a function of the export format.

MathJax is a wonderful thing and the LaTeX expression embedded in the
HTML is the best one can do -- MathML loses semantics -- which is why I
always recommend preserving the LaTeX when going to HTML.

PDF as a format doesn't have the affordance to preserve the LaTeX and
even if you kluged up something --- the tools to extract that out of the
PDF would need to be invented.

--

Thanks,

?7?4 Id: kg:/m/0285kf1  ?0?8