Re: [possible patch] Basic fontspec code for LuaLaTeX and XelaTeX (was "

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: [possible patch] Basic fontspec code for LuaLaTeX and XelaTeX (was "LaTeX export: when is it more useful...")
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2022 15:00:05 +0000

Timothy writes:

> As an illustrative example, if I include this in one of my documents and
> create
> a PDF:
> ┌────
> └────
>
> Then I’ll get text with:
> ⁃ libertine roman as the serif font
> ⁃ biolinum as the serif, and default, font
> ⁃ source code pro as the mono font
> ⁃ newtxmath as the maths font
>
> Similarly I can do `fontset:noto' and you can guess what that does.

I think it's a very good idea to be able to add the options using

When you talk about fontset, I understand that you mean lists of
families with their options that you have previously defined, is that
right?

In any case, I think it would also be nice if the user could add only
one family for roman, sans, mono or math, if he/she prefers it that way.
Something like:

Best regards,

Juan Manuel