Re: Recent folding issues

From: William Denton
Subject: Re: Recent folding issues
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2022 00:30:14 -0400 (EDT)

On 11 July 2022, Jack Kamm wrote:

2. When folded, I frequently found multiple headlines to be displayed on
the same line, like so:

* Headline 1...
* Headline 2...* Headline 3...
* Headline 4

Hitting Shift-Tab a few times (org-global-cycle) usually fixed the
problem.

That's very much like a problem I've been getting (see the message I just sent to the list), which Ihor has also been helping with. For me, just now when the problem happened again (I realize this is anecdotal, not reproducible) hitting TAB a lot on the headline might work, but hitting TAB on other headlines did nothing, and Shift-TAB would expand /some/ headlines but not the one where the pointer was!

So I'm in the same boat as you, and trying various things to figure out what's going on.

Cheers,

Bill

--
William Denton