Re: index for HTML export

From: Jens Lechtenboerger
Subject: Re: index for HTML export
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 09:18:07 +0200

On 2022-07-14, Fraga, Eric wrote:

> On Thursday, 14 Jul 2022 at 08:13, Jens Lechtenboerger wrote:
>>   (list "index-terms"
>
> [...]
>
>>         :preparation-function 'oer-reveal--add-advice-link
>>         :completion-function 'oer-reveal--remove-advice-link
>>         :publishing-function '(org-html-publish-to-html)
>>         :publishing-directory "./public")
>>
>> So, do you see theindex.org and theindex.inc?  Do you publish the
>> former?
>
> Yes, I do see theindex.org and theindex.inc but there are no index
> entries.

That is strange.  File theindex.inc should contain the index entries.
I believe that “:makeindex t” on the Org source files with #+INDEX:
entries should do the job.

> What do the first two functions listed above do?

They adapt the link format for my specific export backend (to point
to slides of presentations).  That is not relevant in your case.

Best wishes
Jens