Re: [Question]: Parsing attribute string

From: emacs
Subject: Re: [Question]: Parsing attribute string
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2022 13:13:00 +0200 (CEST)

Thank Ihor, this did the trick!

--
Sent with Tutanota, enjoy secure & ad-free emails.

Jul 14, 2022, 12:53 by yantar92@gmail.com:
emacs--- via "General discussions about Org-mode."
<emacs-orgmode@gnu.org> writes:
I have a quick question about parsing a string containing attributes.
My string has the following form
(setq my-string ":caption the caption :label fig-1 :width 10cm :something this is an extra option")
I'm looking for a function which produces an alist or plist with the option value pair.
(:caption "the caption"
 :label "fig-1"
 :width "10cm
 :something "this is an extra option")