Re: org-capture and fast selection of tags

From: Christian Heinrich
Subject: Re: org-capture and fast selection of tags
Date: Sat, 16 Jul 2022 17:03:00 +0200

Hi Ihor,

thanks for your feedback. I attached a patch, but I'm not sure why you said
"all but the last line".
That last line for me was (org-set-tags tags), which proved important as
otherwise the tags were not
set in the buffer.

Anyways, please find the patch attached. Feedback is welcome, particularly on
naming the auxiliary
function (org-input-tags does not seem like a great name).

I didn't sign any papers yet, but as this is just a minor refactoring without
new logic, I'm not
sure whether it would be required.

Best
Christian