discovering export (and other) keywords?

From: kevinbanjo
Subject: discovering export (and other) keywords?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 05:10:38 -0700

this page:

https://orgmode.org/manual/Macro-Replacement.html#index-macro-replacement_002c-during-export

says:

Org also recognizes macro references in keywords, such as ‘CAPTION’, ‘TITLE’, ‘AUTHOR’, ‘DATE’, and for some back-end specific export options.

How do I discover what those back end specific options are?

Also, for various elements (e.g. begin_src emacs-lisp, begin_export html, etc...) how do I discover what the acceptable keywords are, preferably without only having to go thru the manual pages?

TIA,
-Kevin