Re: substitutions in html export?

From: Berry, Charles
Subject: Re: substitutions in html export?
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2022 19:00:01 +0000

Kevin,

> On Jul 17, 2022, at 1:54 PM, kevinbanjo <kevinbanjo@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> When I look at the doc string for (org-macro-replace-all) it says:
>
> Optional argument KEYWORDS, when non-nil is a list of keywords,
> as strings, where macro expansion is allowed.
>
> I tried passing it '("export-block") but it didn't work, but it seems like
> something like that should be close.

Does this help?

Adding this to your example:

Here is an inline code src_emacs-lisp[
:results html :exports results :var num=numbers()]{
(format "the result is %d." num )} End.

Produces a paragraph:

Here is an inline code the result is 40. End.

> This whole area of org documentation seems pretty obtuse, with few examples.

Did you browse worg? Especially this:

https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contrib/babel/index.html

Agree that documentation is a WIP and export blocks are mentioned only in
reference to specific exporters, so there is that.

HTH,
Chuck