Re: Volunteering to maintain ob-asymptote.el within Org

From: Jarmo Hurri
Subject: Re: Volunteering to maintain ob-asymptote.el within Org
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 07:07:15 +0300

Greetings again, Ihor.

> After removing org-contrib over a year ago, your email is the first
> issue raised regarding ob-asymptote removal.

This is an interesting observation.

I have been using Asymptote with Org all the time, with the latest Org
from ELPA. Only when my distribution upgraded Emacs to 28.1 did errors
about ob-asymptote.el start popping up. So ob-asymptote.el must have
crept in from some directory this entire time.

I am not claming there are (lots of) ob-asymptote.el users out there,
just pointing out why this discussion takes place one year after the
fact.

Will return to other messages later, got to run now (literally).

All the best,

Jarmo