Re: Something has happened such that I can't export to latex

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Something has happened such that I can't export to latex
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2022 22:16:34 +0800

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble09.plus.com> writes:

> Despite git pulling, etc, and restarting emacs, the problem still
> remains.
>
> This is on org-mode 'Org mode version 9.5.2 (release_9.5.2-25-gaf6f12 @
> /home/boudiccas/git/org-mode/lisp/)'
>
> Any ideas please?

Org 9.5.2 is a relatively old Org version. However, the error you are
getting was introduced in development version of Org (9.5.4+).
I suspect that you are loading some part of Org distribution from other
place. Not the Git folder you fetched.

Please make sure that you set the load-path for Org correctly early in
your config before you load Org or any package depending on Org.

Best,
Ihor