Re: Something has happened such that I can't export to latex

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: Something has happened such that I can't export to latex
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2022 21:24:56 +0800

Sharon Kimble <boudiccas@skimble09.plus.com> writes:

> foo$ git pull
> - From https://git.savannah.gnu.org/git/emacs/org-mode
>    5be0c709b3..d37c0ee5fa  main       -> origin/main
> Updating 5be0c709b3..d37c0ee5fa
> Fast-forward
>  lisp/org.el      | 2 +-
>  lisp/ox-latex.el | 7 +++++--
>  mk/org-fixup.el  | 2 +-
>
> foo$ make autoloads

Considering that you have a questionable local.mk, I suggested trying
cloning the Org repo from scratch. Just in case.

If that does not work, I suspect that you have some peculiar Emacs
installation. The error you are getting appears like Emacs compilation
wrongly set the environment somehow. It is the first time I am seeing
such a strange error.

Best,
Ihor