Re: folding problems

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: folding problems
Date: Fri, 05 Aug 2022 19:37:10 +0800

"Fraga, Eric" <e.fraga@ucl.ac.uk> writes:

> On Friday,  5 Aug 2022 at 09:45, Ihor Radchenko wrote:
>> If you have some time, can you try the attached patch?
>
> I have tried it but it doesn't seem to solve the issue of multiple
>
> I may remove that particular setting and do what I am doing slightly
> differently or maybe just record it as being safe...  But, for the
> record, the dir local setting is:
>
> ((org-mode . ((org-babel-pre-tangle-hook
>     . (esf/update-julia-project-toml-version save-buffer)))))

Thanks for providing an example!
I was able to reproduce, and I have to say that fixing this is getting
into fragile terrain. I'm afraid that early loading of local variables is
too tricky to implement. It should better be done on Emacs side as an
option.

Hence, I have reverted the problematic commit in 1449bb31e.
Thanks for the heads-up and the patience!

Best,
Ihor