Re: folding problems

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: folding problems
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2022 13:55:42 +0000

On Friday,  5 Aug 2022 at 12:16, Fraga, Eric wrote:
> Thank you.  Back to "normal" (now having problems with latest Emacs updates
> ;-)).

Heads up for those of you that might be using graphviz-dot-mode, e.g. in
dot src blocks.  The development version of Emacs has removed
font-lock-reference-face completely, marked obsolete since Emacs v20 but
still in use in the wild, specifically at least by graphviz-dot mode.

For me, this caused exporting to fail because I'm using engraved for
fontifying src blocks which depends on being able to fontify a buffer in
Emacs.

Not getting much work done today... ;-)

--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.4-707-g215de6 in Emacs 29.0.50