Re: org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse block

From: Juan Manuel Macías
Subject: Re: org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse block
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 14:22:16 +0000

Colin Baxter writes:

> Your site tells me to turn JavaScript, enable Cookies and complete a
> CAPTCHA, all of which I refuse to do.
>
> Do you have an alternative web-site?

Sorry for the inconvenience. I plan to set up my own GitLab instance in
the future, but I don't have time to do it anytime soon.

BTW, is there any proprietary JavaScript free alternative to
GitLab/GitHub? I would be very grateful for any recommendations.

(I noticed that my previous message was sent to the duplicate list.
Apologies for that).

Best regards,

Juan Manuel

Juan Manuel Macías