Re: org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse block

From: Jeremie Juste
Subject: Re: org-verse-num: display verse numbers within a verse block
Date: Sun, 07 Aug 2022 16:44:37 +0200

Hello Juan,

On Sunday,  7 Aug 2022 at 14:22, Juan Manuel Macías wrote:

> I've added some minor improvements to my little package 'org-verse-num',
> which was born out of necessity in my translation to spanish
> (work-in-progress) of Homer's Odyssey (11600 verses spread over 24
> books):

> https://gitlab.com/maciaschain/org-verse-num

Many thanks for sharing.

> Sorry for the inconvenience. I plan to set up my own GitLab instance in
> the future, but I don't have time to do it anytime soon.
>
> BTW, is there any proprietary JavaScript free alternative to
> GitLab/GitHub? I would be very grateful for any recommendations.

https://sourcehut.org/ seems to gain popularity, but they charge a
fee. But it might still be less expensive than hosting your own gitlab
repository. (I have no affiliation with sourcehut and I am not an expert).

> (I noticed that my previous message was sent to the duplicate list.
> Apologies for that).

No problem for posting to two lists. I didn't know about emacs-humanities
<emacs-humanities@gnu.org>.

Best regards,
Jeremie