Integrating org-roam with logseq (works on phones)

From: Bill Burdick
Subject: Integrating org-roam with logseq (works on phones)
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2022 11:55:07 -0400

Hi folks,

In case you care about this sort of thing and you didn't see my reddit post, I read an article at https://coredumped.dev/ about integrating org-roam with logseq and wrote some code to help with that (which I shared) so now I'm able to access my org-roam files on my phone (using syncthing to keep the files straight). More details here:

https://www.reddit.com/r/orgmode/comments/wgemu9/converter_for_logseq_files_stored_in_orgroam

-- Bill