org-export to icalendar: ignore links?

From: Timm Lichte
Subject: org-export to icalendar: ignore links?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 18:34:40 +0200

Hi,

I'm trying to export org-agenda-files to a combined ics/icalendar file via org-icalendar-combine-agenda-files, but this fails due to unresolved links in the source files. Instead of fixing these links, is there any way to make org-export more robust and just ignore the links? As far I know, they are actually not relevant for the icalendar export.

As this is an important step in my daily workflow, any help is more than welcome.

Best regards,
Timm