Re: how obtain automatic row numbers in a table starting after the secon

From: Christian Moe
Subject: Re: how obtain automatic row numbers in a table starting after the second hline?
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2022 22:28:15 +0200

Hi, Uwe,

I also get an error when exporting my suggestions to ODT with the
official ODT exporter, but it's not because of the solutions. They
should all be fine, but anyway, it's enough that one of them works for
you.

Rather, the exporter seems to be confused by the way I mixed tables into
a list structure, which leads it to add a </text:list-header> tag
without a preceding opening tag, invalidating the XML. If I can pin down
a minimal example, I'll see about reporting it as a bug in the ODT
exporter (possibly the structure I used is not meant to be allowed, but
it seems to work OK in HTML and LaTeX export).

Yours,
Christian