Fwd: bug#57213: 27.1; statistics of repeated tasks

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Fwd: bug#57213: 27.1; statistics of repeated tasks
Date: Mon, 15 Aug 2022 11:59:14 +0800

Forwarding from debbugs.

Abhisek, we usually discuss Org development in a dedicated mailing list.
See https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html

As for your suggestion, the idea is reasonable. Patches are welcome :)

Note that statistic cookies have a very specific format [NN%] or [N/M].
I guess you can treat, say, [NN%] as percentage of time the habit was
actually done vs. planned to be done.

Also, you may modify org-habit-insert-consistency-graphs to provide more
statistic information.