Re: svg file from tikz picture

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: svg file from tikz picture
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2022 18:31:48 +0800

> why is this handled differently, should it at least use part of the same
infrastructure?

It is a part of the same infrastructure, but the LaTeX templates for html/pdf/svg/tiks export are different for some reason. There is even a TODO comment in the code saying that things should better be unified. Alas.

Patches improving the situation are always welcome.

On Tue, Aug 16, 2022 at 6:20 PM reza <reza@housseini.me> wrote:
> AFAIU, the news entry is about LaTeX export (ox-latex.el). Here, we are
> talking about LaTeX babel backend, which is a different implementation
> (ob-latex.el).
>
> In any case, I can reproduce on the latest main.

why is this handled differently, should it at least use part of the same
infrastructure?
It seems to be a bug then...