Re: org-encode-time bug

From: Morgan Smith
Subject: Re: org-encode-time bug
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2022 08:53:02 -0400

> org-encode-time is defined in org-macs.el in the latest Org, but _not_
> in built-in Org. What you are seeing is most likely caused by "mixed"
> installation of Org when part of Org is loaded from built-in Org
> distribution coming from Emacs.

I was actually seeing https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56746
so my bug is fixed.  Thank you!

> Could you please detail on what you did to load the latest org with
> Emacs -Q? Using purely emacs -Q cannot trigger the error simply because
> org-encode-time is absent in the built-in Org.

I think this has to do with the GNU Guix site lisp file loading
packages.  I was meaning to look into this to continue to debug this but
I guess I don't have to since it's been fixed.

Thank you,

Morgan