Re: double digit list entries malformatted header

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: double digit list entries malformatted header
Date: Sun, 21 Aug 2022 08:11:08 +0800

Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> writes:

> Works on LibreOffice(7.3)/Ubuntu(22.04), not on Word(2016)/Windows10

I was able to export the attached file and open it without noticeable
issues using LibreOffice.

If LibreOffice can open the generated document just fine, it is likely
the limitation of Microsoft Word not being able to open odt file
properly. Given the proprietary nature of Microsoft Word, finding the
reasons why Word cannot open the valid odt file is hard.

I suggest opening the file using LibreOffice on Windows. If you cannot
install LibreOffice on your Windows machine, try converting org file or
the odt file to docx using Pandoc.

--
Ihor Radchenko,
Org mode contributor,