bug#50514: 28.0.50; org inline call to python src block req C-g to break

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: bug#50514: 28.0.50; org inline call to python src block req C-g to break
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2022 10:55:25 +0800

"Barton, Mark" <Mark.Barton@disney.com> writes:

> Do we need to worry about the note about not appropriate for large blocks of
> code or does that not apply in this case with the way you implemented it.
> (org-babel-comint-wait-for-output BUFFER)
>
> Wait until output arrives from BUFFER.
> Note: this is only safe when waiting for the result of a single
> statement (not large blocks of code).

It should not be a problem. org-babel-python-initiate-session-by-key is
creating a new python session---no actual code blocks are passed to
python; just the python command is executed.

Fixed on main via 06373a643.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=06373a64387330d5bbdcbb3417cea7c2638713df

--
Ihor Radchenko,