Re: [BUG] org-table-blank-field keybinding [9.5.4 (N/A @ /gnu/store/sry9

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] org-table-blank-field keybinding [9.5.4 (N/A @ /gnu/store/sry9khwisaq1jnrjbfnhx6ki8qy2z0db-emacs-org-9.5.4/share/emacs/site-lisp/org-9.5.4/)]
Date: Mon, 12 Sep 2022 18:40:23 +0800

Bastien, could you kindly confirm that this kind of patch fits into
TINYCHANGE? The changes are trivial, so we should not need to look at
the line count here, right?

André A. Gomes <andremegafone@gmail.com> writes:

>>> I meant in the manual, not in the docstring.  But perhaps it does
>>> suffice as it is.
>>
>> Would you mind making a patch for the manual?
>> See https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html
>
> Please find the patch attached.  Thanks.

The patch appears to be for
https://orgmode.org/list/878s1xupey.fsf@gmail.com
André A. Gomes <andremegafone@gmail.com> (2021-07-23)
Subject: Headings and Headlines

where we agreed to rename "headline" to "heading" in the manual,
function names, and comments.

Note that this thread is about a different manual issue -
org-table-blank-field documentation.

In any case, thank you very much for the patch. Even though it is
related to a different email thread, it is still providing an improvement
to our manual.

Note that "Fix documentation" is very vague. In future, please try to be
more specific about what the patch does. E.g.

    Rename "headline" to "heading" in documentation

You can refer to
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#commit-messages for the
conventions we use in the commit messages.

I am not yet merging the patch until Bastien confirms that the patch can
be marked TINYCHANGE and does not require copyright assignment (see
https://orgmode.org/worg/org-contribute.html#copyright). Otherwise, the
patch looks good.

--
Ihor Radchenko,