Re: org-super-agenda global list of TODO items

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: org-super-agenda global list of TODO items
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 22:50:05 +0800

Angel de Vicente <angel.vicente.garrido@gmail.com> writes:

> Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> writes:
>
>> How do you customize your org-super-agenda-groups variable?
>
> via customize-variable, which sets this in my custom-set-variables in my
> .emacs:
>
> ,----
> |  '(org-super-agenda-groups
> |    '((:name "Schedule" :time-grid t :transformer
> |             (--> it
> |                  (propertize it 'face
> |                              '(:foreground "yellow"))))
> |      (:name "Important" :priority "A")
> |      (:name "POLMAG" :tag "polmag")
> |      (:name "Astrophysics" :tag
> |             ("astrophysics"))
> |      (:name "Personal" :tag "personal")
> |      (:priority<= "B" :order 1)))
> `----

This looks correct. The only suspicious group is the one with
:time-grid. Time grid is not supported in todo list by vanilla
org-agenda. I am not sure how well org-super-agenda handles it.

I'd try to remove the "Schedule" group for TODO agenda. If it helps the
situation, you may consider reporting the issue to org-super-agenda
author at https://github.com/alphapapa/org-super-agenda/

--
Ihor Radchenko,
Org mode contributor,