Re: error org export to pdf when latex letter class has been added to or

From: M. Pger
Subject: Re: error org export to pdf when latex letter class has been added to org-latex-classes
Date: Tue, 13 Sep 2022 19:59:31 +0000

Hi,

Thank you for your answer.

> Are you including citations in your letter?

No, that's also why it is puzzling. You should be able to reproduce the issue
by creating a really minimalist init file including the following:
```
(with-eval-after-load 'ox-latex
  (add-to-list 'org-latex-classes '("letter" "\\documentclass{letter}"))
  )

(setq org-latex-pdf-process (list "latexmk -shell-escape -f -pdf %f"))
```

As mentioned in my previous mail, the error also appears when using `pdflatex`
instead of `latexmk`.

Best,