Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block ex

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block execution
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 20:25:33 +0200

Greg Minshall <minshall@umich.edu> writes:

> - "always this buffer" [Y?]

I would deeply appreciate this option for my Org notebook that contains
two kinds of source blocks: (1) workers for on-demand execution and (2)
reproducible examples for anytime execution.  I cannot figure out how to
make Org work with both, meaning it would execute just the reproducible
examples on 'org-babel-execute-buffer', leaving the workers alone.  As a
workaround, I configure workers with ':eval query' and then lean against
the 'n' key during 'org-babel-execute-buffer'. :)

Rudy
--
"Be especially critical of any statement following the word
'obviously.'"

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava