Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block ex

From: Greg Minshall
Subject: Re: per-file (or, really, per buffer) allowing/disallowing code block execution
Date: Mon, 19 Sep 2022 22:28:35 +0300

Rudy,

> I would deeply appreciate this option for my Org notebook that contains
> two kinds of source blocks: (1) workers for on-demand execution and (2)
> reproducible examples for anytime execution.  I cannot figure out how to
> make Org work with both, meaning it would execute just the reproducible
> examples on 'org-babel-execute-buffer', leaving the workers alone.  As a
> workaround, I configure workers with ':eval query' and then lean against
> the 'n' key during 'org-babel-execute-buffer'. :)

i'm a bit unclear.  does your (single?) Org notebook consist of *one*
file (and thus, [normally? always? my ignorance precedes me], one
buffer), or two files (thus, two buffers).

in the former case (one buffer), i don't know if these proposals will
help.  though, maybe as they are flushed out (precedence of the
buffer-local and/or global-local with header line constructs), it would?

in the latter case (two buffers), then, yes.

cheers, Greg