Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, t

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, this cannot be done
Date: Thu, 22 Sep 2022 16:43:39 +0200

Hi Timothy,

Timothy <orgmode@tec.tecosaur.net> writes:

> The whole top banner has become a bit messy, IMO. I’ll have a go at cleaning
> it
> up later today. See Matrix for a preview I put together by just editing the
> in-browser HTML. Also let me know if you don’t use Matrix at all, I just
> thought

Thank you for the https://orgmode.org homepage enhancements!

One nitpick: using a mailto:emacs-orgmode@gnu.org?subject="..."; : I'd
rather advertize M-x org-submit-bug-report RET than making it easier
to send just an email: the `org-submit-bug-report' function comes with
more information, and casual users might not know it.

Would it be okay to

1. replace both "report bug" and "feedback" buttons by a "feedback"
   button, pointing to manual https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html ?

2. Add a line above the Repository explicitely exposing the command
   M-x org-submit-bug-report RET ?

Let me know and I'll do it, thanks,

--
 Bastien