org-beamer improvement?

From: Guillaume MULLER
Subject: org-beamer improvement?
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 16:49:23 +0200

Hi again,

While writing my previous email, I just thought of another thing. As it is
unrelated to the other one, I'm creating a second email...

The only thing I miss in org lies in org-beamer: it is the ability to use the
star '*' in BEARMER_ACT, with something like:
* my block1
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_ACT: *<1>
:BEAMER_ENV: block
:END:
 + my content1
* my block2
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_ACT: *<2>
:BEAMER_ENV: block
:END:
 + my content2
which would make the 2nd block appear "in place" of the 1rst one.
I end up doing things like:
#+LATEX: \onlide*<1>{
* my block1
* @@l:@@
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_ENV: ignoreheading
:END:
 + my content1
#+LATEX: }
#+LATEX: \onlide*<2>{
* my block2
* @@l:@@
:PROPERTIES:
:BEAMER_ENV: ignoreheading
:END:
 + my content2
#+LATEX: }
Its works but it makes my org files look very ugly :{

I know block do not natively accept *<1> notation, but it would be great if org would
detect the * in BEAMER_ACT directive and translate that into some code similar to the one I
generate manually (#+LATEX + onslide* + shadow "ignoreheading "closing block).

Any thoughts on this?

--
Guillaume MULLER