Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, t

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, this cannot be done
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2022 23:55:28 +0700

On 23/09/2022 00:23, Bastien wrote:
Max Nikulin writes:

The updated page has

     alt="Install from ELPA"

that likely should be "Install from GNU ELPA".

Fixed, thanks.

However Firefox does not show tooltips (unlike for the Librepay link)
when mouse cursor is over new SVG images. I have no idea if
screenreaders will use value of the alt attributes.

I added title="" properties.

"Install from ELPA" without "GNU".

I expect that some fraction of messages at this list will have "[BUG]
<short description>" subject literally. Perhaps "&body=..." may be
added with a template like "Org version: ___, Emacs version: ___" with
a note requesting subject more specific to the particular
problem. Some people still will not read it.

Agreed -- I removed this mailto: link as suggestion in a previous
reply to Tim...

I am not against mailto: link, my intention was to improve message template.

An unrelated to the latest changes question. What is the supposed way
to reach https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html from site main page
(to become aware of M-x `org-submit-bug-report'?

... and placed the https://orgmode.org/manual/Feedback.html link as
the target of the "feedback" svg icon.

I also added the M-x org-submit-bug-report RET exlpicitely, as it is
something we want users to discover very soon.

My impression is that this change is against Timothy's attempt to make the top banner cleaner. I would consider adding a paragraph with org-submit-bug-reports and Feedback.html link close to the "Joining the mailing list" section and would make "report bug" badge leading to this paragraph. "Feedback" badge link may point to "Joining the mailing list".