Re: access to specific instance(s) of past recurring event(s)

From: Fraga, Eric
Subject: Re: access to specific instance(s) of past recurring event(s)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 13:46:16 +0000

On Sunday, 25 Sep 2022 at 14:16, Saša Janiška wrote:
> Now I wonder if there is some other/better solution that has possibly
> popped up in the meantime?

I use subtree cloning to create most repeating events but, for those
that I simply have a repeating timestamp, I guess I've never had a
reason to "view/manage" a previous event.  I do use log notes to record
anything of import for individual instances of the repeating event.

I guess I'm not sure what you would like to do with previous (missed)
events?
--
: Eric S Fraga, with org release_9.5.5-815-gae2140 in Emacs 29.0.50