Re: access to specific instance(s) of past recurring event(s)

From: Mark Barton
Subject: Re: access to specific instance(s) of past recurring event(s)
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2022 07:25:14 -0700

> On Sep 25, 2022, at 5:44 AM, Saša Janiška <sjaniska@atmarama.net> wrote:
>
> When looking for some solution I've stumbled upon this (old) post
> https://karl-voit.at/2017/01/15/org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift/ which
> utilizes *org-clone-subtree-with-time-shift*.

I also use this method for some of my reoccurring events. I usually create a
year's worth of clones and then a task to clone more for next year. It is nice
to be able to remove/adjust some of the subtree entries to accommodate
holidays.

When I don't use this method for a reoccurring event then I usually just
schedule a repeating task and then have my notes in that task to record what
happened each time.

Mark