Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, t

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: orgmode.org welcome page says to install via MELPA but as writing, this cannot be done
Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2022 23:56:48 +0200

Hi Eduardo,

Eduardo Mercovich <eduardo@mercovich.net> writes:

> Going back to think about some user testing, we should talk a bit about
> the test objectives to determine the sample screening, starting context
> and tasks...

Here are a the two main goals I see for https://orgmode.org:

- Answer the 3 top questions newbies ask themselves about Org.

- Answer the 3 top questions willing contributors ask themselves on
  how to contribute.

But you'll probably have many more ideas on how to use this space
effectively.  Perhaps you can discuss this off-list with Timothy and
come back with a plan (depending on the time/energy you both have for
this, of course)?

Let us know how it goes!

--
 Bastien