Re: org exported pdf files

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: org exported pdf files
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 02:48:54 -0400

It was one of the messages from this list that got me that reply.  For
now, when I get a pdf file I try extracting it with pdftotext and read the
extracted text.  I don't make pdf files or make pdf files available for
anyone else.  How adobe accessibility recommendations for pdf files will
translate to Linux I don't know many were geared toward windows if memory
serves.  I haven't used windows since 2013 and don't intend using windows
for the duration either.

Jude <jdashiel at panix dot com> "There are four boxes to be used in
defense of liberty:
-Ed Howdershelt (Author, 1940)

.