Re: The Org mode in the Org Git does not export

From: Rudolf Adamkovič
Subject: Re: The Org mode in the Org Git does not export
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 14:55:24 +0200

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> writes:

Also, I forgot to mention that Org mode from Org/Git 'main' quietly
deletes all COMMENT headings from my notebook, including their content
(!), and inlines all macros.  I have no idea why, but if I did not use
Git, I would have lost important data.  Scary!

Rudy
--
"I love deadlines.  I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by."
-- Douglas Adams, The Salmon of Doubt, 2002

Rudolf Adamkovič <salutis@me.com> [he/him]
Studenohorská 25
84103 Bratislava
Slovakia