Re: org exported pdf files

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Re: org exported pdf files
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2022 23:12:33 +0700

On 28/09/2022 13:48, Jude DaShiell wrote:
I don't make pdf files or make pdf files available for
anyone else.

Then what is the origin of "these" PDF files you mentioned in your first post?

If you actually use pdftotext, I am unsure concerning effect of setting language for you.

> Adobe has plenty of pdf accessibility guidelines available for those
> interested in accessibility to implement.

In general my experience is that plenty of guidelines actually means that most of them are already obsolete or describe intentions that have never been implemented. So someone should provide more precise technical details and links to documents describing currently used techniques. Just links provided by a search engine may be hardly relevant to real experience of users of assistive technologies.