Re: Ox unindents lines but I can't see when

From: Léo Ackermann
Subject: Re: Ox unindents lines but I can't see when
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2022 09:48:22 +0200

Hi,

I can not reproduce this (ie. my second paragraph is unindented). Here comes my bug.org/org.txt files I have using ASCII export.
I run Emacs 28.2, I just updated the packages.
I think this is not of importance here, but I use Doom Emacs (up-to-date also).

I confirm that my goal is to have the indentation of the second paragraph preserved.

Best,
Leo

Le sam. 1 oct. 2022 à 07:31, Ihor Radchenko <yantar92@gmail.com> a écrit :
Léo Ackermann <leo.komba@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm currently working on a tiny project org-inline-blocks that aims to
> provide a simple syntax for latex-blocks in org-mode based on indent.
> Namely, instead of #+begin_theorem ... #+end_theorem, it will be possible
> to write "Theorem." and the export will be based on indent to decide
> whether some text belongs to the block or not.
> Unfortunately, ox modifies the indentation of the org-text before running
> the filter functions. Here is an illustration.
>
> Consider the following file `hamlet.org`:
> *---*
> and this tiny `org-export-filter-body`'s function:
> *My question is thus: how can I prevent ox from unindenting the last line
> ? *

I am not sure if I understand your problem.
I tried to export the attached bug.org file to ASCII (C-c C-e t U) and
got the attached bug.txt file.

The indentation of the second paragraph is preserved.

Do I miss something?

--
Ihor Radchenko,
Org mode contributor,