Org source in PDF (Re: Org mode export accessibility)

From: Max Nikulin
Subject: Org source in PDF (Re: Org mode export accessibility)
Date: Sun, 2 Oct 2022 09:54:46 +0700

On 01/10/2022 11:36, Ihor Radchenko wrote:

Also, would it help to embed an Org source into the generated PDF?

It is unrelated to accessibility, but I have heard that OpenOffice may embed original document into generated PDF to allow "edit PDF" feature. Instead of attempting to map PDF content onto ODT structures it just extracts and opens for edit document source. My curiosity has been never strong enough to find details related to the implementation.