Re: [BUG] Re: when ellipsis are "removed", org-cycle doesn't work "corre

From: Ihor Radchenko
Subject: Re: [BUG] Re: when ellipsis are "removed", org-cycle doesn't work "correctly" on list
Date: Tue, 04 Oct 2022 15:28:42 +0800

> The bug is triggered by incorrect result of org-list-struct.
> In org-list-struct with the above invisibility settings,
> current-indentation incorrectly returns 0 on "a", "b", and "c" items. I
> suspect Emacs bug.

After discussion with Emacs devs [1], I have found where the problem is
coming from. `current-indentation' used by Org parser returns the
_visible_ indentation and has undefined behaviour when the line is
invisible. This undefined behaviour worked in older versions of Emacs,
but not newer.

Fixed.
https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/emacs/org-mode.git/commit/?id=9db57aee3e86dc47771840d21a19dc2e21e52299

[1] https://debbugs.gnu.org/cgi/bugreport.cgi?bug=56837