Interest in an Org video meetup?

From: Russell Adams
Subject: Interest in an Org video meetup?
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2022 15:20:08 +0200

Would there be any interest in a monthly 1-2 hour long ad-hoc screen
sharing and video discussion for Org-mode?

I'm offering to schedule and moderate the first few events. I'd
propose a Saturday meeting in the afternoon European time to cover EU
and NA.

I'm considering using Jitsi, or maybe GNU Jami.

Topics could include Q&A, demonstrations of features, interactive
troubleshooting, etc. I hadn't considered presentations, but
that could be an option too.

Comments?

                                    https://www.adamsinfoserv.com/