Re: Org and Hyperbole

From: Jean Louis
Subject: Re: Org and Hyperbole
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2022 23:34:15 +0300

* Samuel Wales <samologist@gmail.com> [2022-06-23 04:13]:

> i am interested in whether hyperbole can inspire org.  or maybe spin
> off stuff that is useful for org.

Hyperbole is used on top of anything, useful for any mode, be it read
only, writable, any.

> i find org-link-minor-mode to be reeeeeeeeeeeeeally useful.  limited,
> but useful.  does tses too.

If it would work like it promises, fine, it doesn't. I can't know why.

What is "tses"?

> also i insert the reverse link.  but i also use org id links to link
> to org.  which, bidir is manual.  also external links.

Please show how does it look the reverse link?

Show me the bidir?

Show me external links for better undertanding.

> i like nonbreakable links.

How such link looks like?

> those would also allow graph-theoretical stuff but i don't think i
> need that.  except bidirectional links and lists of links, perhaps
> traversable via emacs's standard next-error mechanism or something
> similar.

Show me how bidirectional links work?

--
Jean