problem with the on-line manual

From: Giuseppe Lipari
Subject: problem with the on-line manual
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2022 10:58:02 +0200

Dear all,

first, let me thank the community for the hard work that makes org-mode such a wonderful experience for me and many others !

I would like to point out that the following link in the org-mode on-line manual is broken :

  https://orgmode.org/manual/Images-in-LaTeX-export.html

can someone please fix/restore it ?

Also : in recent versions of org-mode (I have the 9.5.3), it seems that exporting figures in latex/beamer does not apply the ":float t" flag, and does not center the figure. Can you please tell me the exporter option that I have to set to enable floating figures ?

Best,
Giuseppe Lipari